Stay tuned for 2020 Conference Dates!
Plenary & Stream Sessions:
- Keynote: Leading for Growth: 4 Key Behaviors to Master
- Leveraging Energy Storage for Resiliency & Efficiency
- IESO's Cybersecurity Forum
- Contemporary Cyber Risks/Threats and Prevention Strategies for the Energy Sector
- MEARIE Claims Update
- Enterprise Risk Management - Developing a Strong Risk Management Culture
- Workplace Trends to Watch
- The Evolution of Data: Why People Analytics Matters Today – A Case Study
- How Human Capital Fits into Enterprise Risk
- Executive Panel - Corporate Culture & Change Risk Management
The conference agenda is a packed two days with plenty of networking opportunities, including the following:
- Speaking Program – Plenary and streamed sessions on risk management and HR/leadership topics
- Opening Night Reception and Lakeside Reception & Dinner –
- Two exciting evenings of food, fun and entertainment
- Annual Golf Tournament at The Rock Golf Course
- Wellness Afternoon – An alternative to golf, an afternoon to network while unwinding, either at a fun and creative art workshop or at the Spa Rosseau.
- Networking Breakfasts & Lunches – Two breakfasts and lunches provide time to chat with fellow delegates and exchange ideas with colleagues, speakers and conference sponsors.
||The MEARIE Conference program has been approved for continuing professional development for 9.25 CPD hours under Section A of the Continuing professional development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA™).