The MEARIE Conference continues to lead the discussion on inspiring leadership, emerging risk issues and leading HR trends – all inspired by the sector’s need to plan for the fast-approaching future. View the 2019 Preliminary Program.
The More the MEARIE-ER Special
Register 3 Delegates for the Full Conference and
off your 4th or more Full Conference Delegates!
Discount applies to Full Conference
registration fee only.
Plenary & Stream Sessions:
- Keynote: Leading for Growth: 4 Key Behaviors to Master
- Leveraging Energy Storage for Resiliency & Efficiency
- IESO's Cybersecurity Forum
- Contemporary Cyber Risks/Threats and Prevention Strategies for the Energy Sector
- MEARIE Claims Update
- Enterprise Risk Management - Developing a Strong Risk Management Culture
- Workplace Trends to Watch
- The Evolution of Data: Why People Analytics Matters Today – A Case Study
- How Human Capital Fits into Enterprise Risk
- Executive Panel - Corporate Culture & Change Risk Management
The conference agenda is a packed two days with plenty of networking opportunities, including the following:
- Speaking Program – Plenary and streamed sessions on risk management and HR/leadership topics
- Opening Night Reception and Lakeside Reception & Dinner –
- Two exciting evenings of food, fun and entertainment
- Annual Golf Tournament at The Rock Golf Course
- Wellness Afternoon – An alternative to golf, an afternoon to network while unwinding, either at a fun and creative art workshop or at the Spa Rosseau. Register for these activities today!
- Networking Breakfasts & Lunches – Two breakfasts and lunches provide time to chat with fellow delegates and exchange ideas with colleagues, speakers and conference sponsors.
| Early Bird Conference only
| Pre-Conference Workshop
| Golf at The Rock
| Art & Spa Afternoon
View highlights from the 2018 MEARIE Conference:
2018 Final Program
2018 Conference Photos & Thursday Afternoon Drone Highlights