Thank You Delegates, Sponsors & Speakers!
Thanks for making it another successful MEARIE Conference.
Stay tuned for the 2019 conference dates!
Being bold in the face of new risks and challenges requires confidence
Click below to view:
Thursday Afternoon Drone Highlights
– The MEARIE Conference continues to lead the discussion on inspiring leadership, emerging risk issues and leading HR trends – all inspired by the sector’s need to plan for the fast-approaching future. Join us to connect, learn & engage at The MEARIE Conference.
The conference agenda was a packed two days, including the following:
- Speaking Program – Streamed sessions on risk and HR-related topics (Thursday morning); plenary sessions, including a featured keynote speaker (Friday morning).
- Annual Golf Tournament at The Rock Golf Course
- Wellness Afternoon – An alternative to golf, an afternoon to network while unwinding, either at the spa or on a guided paddle on beautiful Lake Rosseau
- Lakeside Reception & Dinner – An exciting evening of food, fun and entertainment - all in the beautiful Muskoka setting. The annual BBQ dinner overlooking the lake is always a highlight. Ensure to take in the ambiance of Lake Rosseau during this spectacular evening on June 21.
- Opening Night Reception – Kick-off the conference with fellow delegates on the evening of June 20th. Featuring lots of food stations and great company, mix, mingle and reconnect with your peers.
- Networking Breakfasts & Lunches – Two breakfasts and lunches provide time to chat with fellow delegates and exchange ideas with colleagues, speakers and conference sponsors.
MEARIE Conference program has been approved for continuing professional
development for 10.0 CPD hours hours under Section A of the Continuing
professional development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals