2017 Management Salary Survey
Register to Participate in the Survey:
INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
In today’s competitive talent market, LDCs are challenged with benchmarking salary pay bands against market conditions and internal total compensation programs - considering all elements of compensation including base pay, incentives, prerequisites and other elements.
In 2012, The MEARIE Group conducted an extensive review to update and enhance its long-standing annual Management Salary Survey of Ontario’s Local Distribution Companies
. In partnership with Marjorie Richards & Associates, along with a working group of HR experts from the LDC sector, the survey was extensively updated. The Management Salary Survey Working Group¹
provided valuable input on the critical elements of the survey that added the most value and relevance for market driven compensation benchmarks of the broader LDC sector. Korn Ferry | HayGroup
is a globally renowned compensation specialist, also assisted in the development of the survey and provided their expertise in the collection and analysis of the data. The improved survey information and format has been well received.
2017 Management Salary Survey
Building on the success of last year’s survey, The MEARIE Group
is encouraging all LDCs to participate in the 2017 Management Salary Survey.
This year’s survey will provide LDCs with market driven, competitive benchmark enhancements and improvements, a synopsis of which is listed below:
- Comprehensive benchmarking of Position Profiles
- Data analysis by number of customers, revenue, geography and number of employees
- Greater depth into incentives by position level, and an analysis of Potential Total Cash versus Actual Total Cash
- Enhanced comparisons with private sector positions
- Overview of market trends and compensation projections for the upcoming year
The survey is easy to use with expert support always available!
- Electronic data collection that is simple to use, understand and complete
- Submission review that identifies gaps and data anomalies along with expert support to help ensure survey completeness and accuracy
- Easy-to-use Survey Report Summaries
- Supplemental excel data tables for each type of data analysis
- Position benchmarking and survey job matching support using the Hay Group’s job evaluation methodology
- Korn Ferry |HayGroup will, for an additional fee in consultation with the LDC, provide custom cuts of the analysis to assist LDC in specific compensation analysis and reporting
ONE REGISTRATION, TWO BENCHMARKING REPORTS
You will also be eligible to receive the 2017 Survey on Board of Director Compensation. This report will assist you in understanding the competitive landscape and help support your efforts to attract, motivate and retain high quality, high performing Board Members. Offered biennially, this report has been updated to reflect the latest trends in motivating and measuring Board Member performance.
The Management Salary Survey and Survey on Board of Director Compensation have been developed to deliver market driven benchmarks specific to meet the needs and challenges of the Ontario LDC market and to assist LDCs when considering their annual compensation decisions and direction. Please complete your registration form today to participate in these important benchmarking surveys.
¹ We would like to extend a special thanks to the Management Salary Working Group participants who provided both their time and valuable insight which were instrumental in the development of this enhanced survey:
Brenda Schacht, and