2018 Management Salary Survey
Register to Participate in the Survey:
INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
In today’s competitive talent market, LDCs are challenged with benchmarking salary pay bands against market conditions and internal total compensation programs - considering all elements of compensation including base pay, incentives, prerequisites and other elements.
MEARIE's Management Salary Survey
, focuses exclusively on the LDC sector. Administered by Korn Ferry | Hay Group
, this survey provides the most comprehensive review of the key, market driven compensation benchmarks available today.
The Management Salary Survey
- Comprehensive benchmarking of Position Profiles
- Data analysis by number of customers, revenue, geography and number of employees
- Greater depth into incentives by position level, and an analysis of Potential Total Cash versus Actual Total Cash
- Enhanced comparisons with private sector positions
- Overview of market trends and compensation projections for the upcoming year
The survey is easy to use with expert support always available!
- Electronic data collection that is simple to use, understand and complete
- Submission review that identifies gaps and data anomalies along with expert support to help ensure survey completeness and accuracy
- Easy-to-use Survey Report Summaries
- Supplemental excel data tables for each type of data analysis
- Position benchmarking and survey job matching support using the Hay Group’s job evaluation methodology
- Korn Ferry |HayGroup will, for an additional fee in consultation with the LDC, provide custom cuts of the analysis to assist LDC in specific compensation analysis and reporting
DEBRIEF SESSION NEW THIS YEAR
After this year's final report has been distributed, we will conduct a survey debrief with Korn Ferry | Hay Group
. This forum will provide you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. The Fall date for this session will be announced in August.
The Management Salary Survey has been developed to deliver market driven benchmarks specific to meet the needs and challenges of the Ontario LDC market and to assist LDCs when considering their annual compensation decisions and direction. Please complete your registration form today to participate in this important benchmarking survey.